Easy Chocolate Raspberry Pancake Recipe
This is one for every single day - so quick, easy and delicious.
- One packet Stacks of Goodness
- Double Chocolate Protein Pancake Mix
- One large ripe banana
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 80g melted dark chocolate
- Fresh raspberries
1) Blend together the banana, milk or mylk, vanilla and salt until smooth. Stir in the Stacks mixture until combined.
2) Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Spoon 1.5 tbsp of mixture per pancake onto the pan. Cook until it starts to bubble, then flip and cook for a few more minutes on the other side.
Serve warm topped with melted dark chocolate and raspberries.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading